Embedded Artists Computer-on-Modules
- You get an off-the-shelf component with long term availability
- You get a stable and proven platform and lower your development risk
- You get shorter time to market
- You can focus on your core business
- You get a family of boards and a roadmap to grow
A COM/OEM board integrates all core components around a specific NXP/Freescale processor/microcontroller. We take care of development, production and life cycle management - you focus on your application!
When integrating a COM/OEM board into a design our Developer's Kits gives you a flying start. In many cases, our pre-designed carrier boards can be directly integrated in your product or serve as reference implementations.
Embedded Artists COM Boards are all based on NXP's i.MX 6/7 families and are very attractive for a broad range of applications.
- Powerful ARM® Cortex®-A9/A7 core(s)
- suitable to run a feature-rich OS like Linux or Android
- Feature and performance scalable multicore platform, single, dual or quad core architecture
- Extra Cortex-M4 core on processors with heterogeneous system architecture
- excellent bridge for microcontroller-centric designs
- suitable for running a real-time operating system (RTOS)
- can also be used to save power
- Rich on peripherals
- Excellent at advanced and feature-rich graphical user interfaces, including multimedia
- Top class energy efficiency
- Popular and successful processor families
- active roadmap with new processors
- very good Linux/Android BSP support and lots of third-party SW support
Contact us for a specific Embedded Artists COM
or custom design.