Verum develops engineering tools for software controlled systems. Through the application of proven mathematical techniques, Verum has developed unique technology that is at the heart of our new generation of software design tools.
“Over the last decade high tech systems have become more powerful, but also increasingly complex from software point of view. Sioux excels in engineering control systems by mastering and applying technologies like Verum’s model-driven software engineering tools. For more than 5 years these tools have boosted our ability to create defect free software. It is absolutely true that there is an increased productivity, resulting in reduced development and maintenance costs and therefore more room for adding customer value”
Michael van de Ven, Software Technology Specialist, Sioux Embedded Systems BV
Based on a powerful, open modelling language, Dezyne gives software engineers the ability to fully explore their designs using advanced simulation techniques. Automated formal verification discovers hidden defects that are otherwise practically impossible to find. Efficient code generation instantly turns verified models into executable results.
Dezyne is integrated into the Eclipse and Microsoft Visual Studio IDEs and linked to powerful cloud-based simulation, verification and code generation engines. Within the IDE, Dezyne provides a range of graphical views of models, (sub) systems and sequence traces that support the software engineer’s ‘mental model’ of his design and allows other stakeholders to understand the engineer’s work.
Dezyne provides solutions for
- Building verifiably correct, robust and reliable state based, event driven or concurrent systems
- Understanding and simply visualising the architecture and design of sophisticated embedded systems
- Communicating, reviewing and documenting the behaviour of software components and (sub) systems
- Ensuring the on-going, long term integrity, reusability and maintainability of software architectures and designs
Freed from the constraints of conventional development methods, software engineers are able to focus on rapidly creating innovative embedded systems. The result is software that you can trust, based on evidence.
- Rapidly construct sophisticated control systems
- Focus on your creativity while Dezyne manages your changes
- Reason about your designs, no execution necessary
- Uncover hidden defects, fully automatically
- Work with a powerful language in an accustomed environment
- Spend less time compiling, building and testing
- Enjoy delivering code that you know is solid
For more information about Dezyne
, please contact us.